TV Show: BLUSH: THE SEARCH FOR THE NEXT GREAT MAKE-UP ARTIST

'BLUSH: THE SEARCH FOR THE NEXT GREAT MAKE-UP ARTIST'

PREMIERES TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 11, 2008 ON THE LIFETIME CHANNEL




Lifetime is putting its best face on for a potential companion series to its soon-to-be-acquired Project Runway. The reality show called "Blush: The Search for America's Greatest Makeup Artist" will be produced by IMG Entertinment.
"Blush" will follow eight aspiring makeup mavens as they compete for the grand prize of a one-year contract as a professional makeup artist with Max Factor, $100,000 in cash and a shot at doing the makeup for a major glossy magazine cover shoot. Contestants will live together in Los Angeles and engage in weekly elimination competitions.


Anyone planning on watching?

I know I'm pretty intrigued!!!! I will def. be tuning in.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

I get the feeling this will be my favorite show..lol

MakeupBliss said...

I CAN'T wait for this show to go on air!

© All Dolled Up Makeup, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena