Technique: Flawless Face with a J-Lo Glow



+



= A FLAWLESS w/ a J-Lo Glow



Today, I decided to try something different from my everyday routine ... MAC Studio Fix Fluid.


So I grabbed my MAC Hyper Real Foundation in NC400 and my 188 Brush (the baby brother of the 187). I began with a moisturized face. Today I used Cetaphil Moisturizer Lotion and let in sit on my face about 15 min before I applied the makeup.

I poured about a nickle size of foundation on to the back of my hand. I took the 188 brush and dabbed it into the foundation just getting enough makeup on to the tips of the brush. Make sure not to pick up too much product on your brush.


I used the stippling technique to apply my foundation all over my face. And what a result! It gave me great coverage with a flawless finish.

Now when you use the stipple technique, all you have to do is just dab dab dab all over your face. I may just have to do a video tutorial on this. The main idea is just to stipple only all over and do not swirl.

I hope this make sense. LOL!!

The MAC Hyper Real foundation is a smooth pearlescent liquid foundation formulated to make the skin reflect a natural health and vibrancy. Giving you that J-Lo Glow.

Give it a shot ... you will not be disappointed.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

:D Ya know...earlier today I was thinking of not using my 109 for my liquid foundation anymore. I'm starting to think it's too heavy. So on my lunch I was planning running to MAC to get another 188 or 187. I could wait until later but I'm impatient and obsessed so I need it now. And now that you posted this, I need it even more. lol! All your fault ;)

Unknown said...

how funny is that ... LOL ... its a sign, now go out and get that brush!!!

I have both the 187 and 188. The 187 was always my go to foundation brush but lately the 188 has been my new favorite.

© All Dolled Up Makeup, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena