Crown Brush :: Professional Makeup Brush Set Review


A few weeks ago I purchased a 10pc Professional Makeup Brush Set by Crown Brush on HauteLook.com and I am sooooo very happy with my purchase.  I purchased "Set 522" for $30 on www.HauteLook.com (what a deal!!!)  
This same brush set can be purchased directly from www.CrownBrush.us for $59.95.  

In this set came 10 Syntho Brushes:
Large Powder Brush
Flat Bronzer Brush
Angled Face Brush
Foundation Brush
Shadow Brush
Precision Crease Brush
Angled Liner/Brow Brush
Eyeliner Brush
Brow/Mascara Spoolie
Small Fan Brush

I pretty much love all of the brushes in the set but I have a few favorites.
The Flat Bronzer brush, is like a Kabuki brush on a stick.  I use it to buff my finishing powder onto my face.  It blends everything all together for a flawless finish.
The Angled face brush I love to use for contouring.
And my absolute favorite for me is the Precision Crease brush.  Because I have small eyes, this brush makes applying crease color a breeze, especially perfect for  the outer corner.  

Overall this set is a great deal.  The brush hairs are super soft and pretty dense.  In my opinion it is an awesome quality brush set for the price.

Hautelook.com will be featuring Crown Brushes again, starting today at 11am.  If you are in the market for makeup brushes definitely check them out:


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cannot thank lemeridian funding service enough and letting people know how grateful I am for all the assistance that you and your team staff have provided and I look forward to recommending friends and family should they need financial advice or assistance @ 1,9% Rate for Business Loan .Via Contact : . lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com. WhatsApp...+ 19893943740. Keep up the great work.
Thanks, Busarakham.

© All Dolled Up Makeup, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena