Official first post.... My intro

Here goes.... this is my first official post to my beauty blog. Yayyy!!!
Im new to all this blogging stuff....but im sure i'll get into the swing of things pretty quickly.

I love anything to do with makeup. I love talking about it, applying it, and experimenting with it.

I am a currently a big fan of MAC and Makeup Forever but I do like other cosmetic lines such as Stila, Nars, Benefit, Christian Dior, Urban Decay, Lorac, Smashbox and the list goes on.

My plans for this blog is to do product reviews, looks from new collections, and make-up tutorials.

I hope to hear from other beauty/makeup enthusiasts. Please feel free to share your views, comments, questions, and requests.

1 comments:

yummy411 said...

welcome to beauty blogville fellow specktralite lol!

hey do we get to see full face shots? a lot of the pics are cut off =( love your fotd's!

© All Dolled Up Makeup, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena