Review: Sonia Kashuk Blending Sponge

Photobucket

Product: Sonia Kashuk Blending Sponge
Price: $9.99
Sold at: Target
Description:
• Blending Sponge from Sonia Kashuk
• For Applying, Blending and Smudging Makeup
• Ideal for All Skin Types

Review:

This is a must have item!!! I've been using this sponge for about a week now. I love how it effortlessly blends foundation on to the skin, leaving a flawless finish. The price, $9.99 is a bit expensive for a sponge but very reasonable compared to its competitor, The Beauty Blender, priced at 19.95.

Prior to using the sponge for the first time, I rinsed the sponge out with water a few times. Before application of foundation, I soak the sponge in water or spray some MAC Fix+. This helps to keep the sponge from absorbing too much product. I personally like to pour a small amount of foundation on to the back of my left hand, then dab my wet sponge into the foundation about 2-3 times. Once I have product on the sponge, I stipple it onto the face going back for more foundation as necessary. I plan on doing a video tutorial on this product, so stay tuned for that. =)

I use my MAC Brush Cleanser to clean my sponge, I found it to be most effective. This helps to remove all the product absorbed inside the sponge. You can also use warm water and mild anti-bacterial soap.

The Sonia Kashuk Blending Sponge can be found at any Target Dept Stores.

0 comments:

© All Dolled Up Makeup, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena