My Top 10 Drug Store Brand Beauty Products



I wanted to share some of my absolute favorite Drug Store brand beauty products.  These are all based upon my personal opinion and what I find works for me.


1) Neutrogena Oil Free Cleansing Wipes (Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin)
Love these wipes!!!  I usually catch these on sale (buy one get one 1/2 off) at +CVS/pharmacy.  I keep one at home and another in my gym bag.  They do a great job of cleaning off makeup in one step.  Perfect for those late nights when your too lazy to wash your face off and you just want to go straight to bed.  Also before and after a workout.  Because my skin is sometimes prone to breakouts, I love that these wipes have Salicylic Acid to help control my breakouts.  Im not crazy about the scent but have gotten use to it.  Also these wipes are not meant for the eyes... so be careful around this sensitive area... It will sting.  ;-)

2) Aquaphor Healing Ointment
This stuff is AMAZING!!!  It works like Vaseline but less greasy feeling and absorbs quicker into your skin.  I use it Everyday .... Day & Night!  Before bed, I apply to my under eye area and lips.  After showers, I apply it to my elbows, heals, feet and hands.  Also works perfectly to keep lips moisturized and super soft when applied intermittently through out the day.  As of lately, Ive been mixing in a very small amount into my moisturizer in the mornings to help protect my skin against these brutally cold winer days in NYC.

3) Oil of Olay Complete Moisturizer w/ Sunscreen
Growing up I watched my Mother and Grandmother use this.  Its been around forever!  Its affordable and does its job!!!  It absorbs quickly into my skin and love that it comes with SPF 15 for added protection from the sun.

4) L'Oreal True Match Foundation
For a very long time this has been my very favorite drug store beauty product.  This is my Everyday Foundation.  I've tried alot of different foundations but could never find just the right shade when it came to drug store makeup.  This foundation is super blendable and provides great coverage without feeling heavy and cakey.  I use W6 in the winter months and W7 in the summer.

5) Wet & Wild H20 Proof Liquid Eyeliner
This is extremely new to my makeup collection but without a doubt will be a staple in my makeup kit.  It retails for ONLY $3.99 and sure gives you a bang for your buck!!!  This long lasting liquid liner won me over after its stood perfectly in place after I taught 2 Zumba classes in a row followed by an Insanity Workout.  The staying power is absolutely amazing and it dries Matte.

6) L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara
I love this mascara because not only those it lengthen my lashes it easily allows me too coat every single lash.  Even those hard to get corners.  Best of all, they work amazingly on the bottom lashes.  It remind me of Maybelline Lash Stylist (discontinued product).

7) Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque
I apply this Green Mask 1-2xs a week.  I let it dry on my face for 15-20 min and rinse off with warm water.  My skin feels so clean and tight afterward.  Its a great face mask for under $5.

8) Ardell Lashes + Duo Adhesive Glue
I usually try to catch these on sale.  They offer a large selection of lashes.  My new favorites are the Double Ups 203 for special events or a night out on the town.  If I want to go for a less dramatic look the 110 is another favorite.  The Duo Adhesive glue in Clear or Black is the perfect companion to keep your lashes securely put for hours and easily comes off with out pulling out your natural lashes.

9) Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Intensely Smooth Leave In Conditioning Cream
After I shampoo & Condition my hair, I put about a dime size of this product into my hair and then detangle.  Its helps to make my hair very manageable and feels super soft after blow drying.

10) Maybelline Baby Lips
I keep one of the babies with me at all times, year round.  My favorites are Quenched (005) and Cherry Me (015).  These babies are super moisturizing.

0 comments:

© All Dolled Up Makeup, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena