My Makeup Vanity



The furniture was purchased from Ikea over the summer.  I went in with my heart set on the Malm Dressing Table in Brown/Black to go with the rest of my Bedroom furniture.  Unfortunately, that color was discontinued.  So walking around, I found the Besta Desk which closely resembled the Malm Dressing Table but with out the drawer for storage.  The Besta Desk was $99.  The mirror though very chic looking resulted to be not so practical.  The Ung Drill Mirror was $39.99.  I love the "Mirror Mirror On the Wall" feel it gives to the look of my vanity but doesn't help at all with my makeup application.  For makeup application I rely on my Conair Lighted Makeup Mirror.  For the Chair I decided to go with the Stefan Chair for $25 with the Justina Chair Pad in Natural for $5.99.  One of my favorite purchases from Ikea were the Rektangle Vase for $1.99 each and the Kulort Crushed Glass as Vase Fillers for $2.99 each.  For additional storage, I went Target and purchased a Sterilite 3 Drawer Storage Cart in Black.



0 comments:

© All Dolled Up Makeup, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena