Rave :: GHD Classic 1" Styler


So as I was doing some last minute shopping on Christmas Eve.  I decided to splurge on myself just a little bit.  I was in the market for a new flat iron since the one I had at home just was doing it for me anymore.  I was frustrated with my Chi Iron because I found that it was drying out my hair and causing ALOT of split ends.  After reading the reviews on the Sephora website, I decided to go with the GHD Classic 1" Styler ... and I am soooooo glad I did!!!  I was very hesitant because of the price but its well worth it.  Not only can I straighten my hair but I can also create gorgeous long lasting curls and best of all my hair looks shiny and healthy!

Here's a curly look I created using my new GHD Classic 1" Styler:




The GHD Classic 1" Styler retails for $185 on www.Sephora.com

0 comments:

© All Dolled Up Makeup, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena