Rave :: Naked 3 Palette by Urban Decay



The long awaited Naked 3 palette by Urban Decay was on my Christmas list this year.  It was love at first sight.  Taking advantage of my Sephora VIB Reward Card ... I waited for the in-store release date to run a pick up my very own palette plus one for my mother as a Christmas gift.  I was excited to save $20 off the $52 retail price.  What a great buy!!!

This is my favorite so far of the "Naked"eyeshadow palette collection.  All of the colors are not only gorgeous but also very pigmented and easily blendable.  Here's a look I created using the Naked 3 Palette.


What I used to create this look:
UD Naked 3 Palette:
Burnout e/s
Limit e/s
Nooner e/s
Strange e/s
UD Naked Basics Palette
Crave NB e/s

UD 24/7 Perversion e/l
Makeup Forever Aqua Liner #13
Anastasia Brow Wiz Brunette



0 comments:

© All Dolled Up Makeup, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena